MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i just screwed up and rearened somone in my GTS (/cries) real GTS W/LSD rear end. engine ran untill the accident(this morning now it cranks over and wont start.) i have an extra small port(7rib)complete block, head and a largeport bluetop head, and a full engine gasket kit.(bought from paradise)

car has espiler springs
tokicko blues
battle version lateral rod
traction brakets(not included)
T3 shortthrow shifter
supre wheels(decent shape, 1 rashed) with fairly new continental tires
ebay air filter/intake
pioneer deck(cheap, working)
decent interior(seatbacks seperating, dash cracked, some wear marks)
no cracks in the glass

everything was in decent working order b4 the accident, minus the engine buring oil(valve seal) and a slipping clutch(intermitant).

asking 2000 obo, i am not above parting out the car to recoupe my costs. i just prefer to take the easy way out for now :D

if the puyer pays the full ammount i will throw in a bunch of extra parts, including a hood, extra interior, the small port block, head, and bluetop head. and various other parts.

shoot me a line @
[email protected]
or
925-216-1846

thank you,
Ian

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
price is now 1650 and u take EVERYTHING i have for the corolla(which is quite a bit more than listed.)

i need money bad, shoot me a line... i dont know about going lower...

the car IS repairable. its not worth the effort to me though(it would need a lot, but it could be fixed)

CAR STILL HAS A CLEAN TITLE:p

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i wanna get a taco now... but the one i want just happens to be the rarest model:p

00+ 4x4 v6 auto crewcab with sr5&trd packs... cheapest ive found is 15grand:/

·
Since 1999*
7,117 Posts
uh.....

Damnit Ian

:2banana:

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
damn, are u guys really my friends?!?! you sound like my parents... mom?! dad?! heheh

damn, im still sore:/

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
Ian you should have taken and followed my advice ( If you can't drive it, park it) :thumbup

lol !!!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts