MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
hello all,

dibs to local owners, here yah go!

First up for sale i have a set of (6) 680 cc injectors , top feed low impedance ( peak & hold) , under 2k on them not even enough to do an oil change on them, and after i took them out i had them flow tested and cleaned. these are practically brand new!!! asking $245 picked up!! must take all 6, don't ask me to part them out.

- i have an HKS VPC for sale, full wiring, harnesses and sensors. full plug and play, it comes with a 3sgte jumper harness . used to eliminate your AFM. it has a 440cc chip in it but i will include a very RARE (brand new) Toyomoto 550cc chip with it also if you buy the VPC. asking SOLD!!!. willing to throw in my already tapped ATS TB inlet for an extra $35 if you'd like.

- last but not least is an Apexi S-AFC ( the blue screen) good condition with extended wiring harness, all that you need to do is route the ready made harness and tap it to where it needs to be !! (i color coded it) hehe. SOLD!!!!.

i don't need these any more because i'm going full standalone. let me know if you're interested, i'll post pics up very soon, everything is in very good condition. serious inquiries only , let me know if you're interested, dibs to local owners! thanks for looking everyone! drop me an email for a faster response.

-Don
[email protected]

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
hey don, you still have that carbon fiber din mount? i'll buy that off of you if you don't need it...

-tj

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
lol tj , i made that myself, if you look close you could see some blemishes and scuffs.it was supposed to be just a template but i got too lazy and just used it anyway. hahah, it's just a thin piece of cf, look closer and you notice that the TT and the VPC together are actually longer than the dash trim, i actually had to hack away at the dash and grind down some of the support behind, thats why i put that cf piece there, for cosmetic reasons. its pretty _____ty but if you want it i could sell it to you, hehe.

-Don

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
haha... after taking a closer look... i'll just stick it in the glove box... haha...

-tj

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i have it here somewehre, i know they were tested at 85-90% duty cycle and flowed at 43.5psi.

i also adjusted the price of the VPC + AFC combo

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
if you think about it you'll be buying the VPC for a discounted price and getting an AFC for free. how much better can it get? lets see here, i got my vpc for $500 + $50 for Toyomoto Chip + $50 for the ATS inlet + AFC for $175 = $775 , and thats not including shipping, i also extended the harness , so you're saving yourself about $250 . . . which is flying straight out of my pocket if you think about it, haha. but the offers there, i'm willing to cut my losses. there is 1 person interested in the afc and another in the vpc, but like i said i give dibs to locals, let me know!

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
hey don... you have a fuel pump to run 550's?

-tj

1 - 20 of 20 Posts