MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 5SFE engine with ~170 k miles on it and a N/A 5spd Tranny for Sale. The engine runs great (doesn't use oil) and compression checked 170psi across the board at 168k miles. The tranny shifts perfectly and does not grind in any gear .. upshifting or downshifting. Will be pulled from car in the next week or two because I'm swapping over to a turbo motor.

Prefer pick up.

Engine - $300 obo
Tranny - $150 obo

thanks
[email protected]

( i am in Raleigh, NC)

·
Registered
260 Posts
hey im very interested in the engine ... i actually need one since mine blew up... please give me a call anytime on my cell, its 919 201 6014. i live in durham so distance wise is no problem at all, and my name is john thanks

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hey john,

just email me about it... cause it won't be ready to sell for another week or two.

thanks
chris

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
First - Who is doing your swap?
Second - board member 3mr2s is looking for a good trans. His name is Jim and he a grear guy to deal with. E-mail him and tell him brad sent you. He has a post in this section if you need his e-mail.

E-mail me off board about the swap if you like.

Good luck,
Brad.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
forgot to mention they are both in richmond, va right now... i can get the tranny back in the car (mr2) but the engine... probably not... which are you interested in?

·
Registered
223 Posts
ah i c, well, thanks anyways, i was gonna get another engine but this on seems to still be in really good shape so i'll just wing it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts