MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
trying to see how much i can get. If the offer is right i will sell it to the lucky buyer. The car has been featured in many car shows in southern california, won numerous awards, and been in numerous publications (magazines & movies)

click on the link to find out specs and pics. Sorry no motor or interior pic at the time. IF interested please email me at [email protected]

Thank you for your time.

http://hybridwidebdymr2.onlineshowoff.com

motor has 35xxx miles

chasis has 150xxx miles

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
damn david your car is clean you and your cousin gettin out of mr2's huh...that car is way too nice to drive around the street...but i'm a ask around for you just gimme a price you lookin for...

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
smokymr2 said:
damn david your car is clean you and your cousin gettin out of mr2's huh...that car is way too nice to drive around the street...but i'm a ask around for you just gimme a price you lookin for...

well it all depends. I want like 14k as is but I will part some stuff out for a cheaper price.

·
Registered
301 Posts
Contact number?

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
month special: If someone buys it by the end of the month the price will be reduced to 11.5k dropping my asking price 1.5k. Everything is included and im not taking anything out

1 - 19 of 19 Posts