MR2 Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Originally a N/A, bought a rear clip from Chico Raceworks back in 2009 and did the full swap with suspension, brakes and exhaust. I 2014 I purchased another 3S as motor and tranny but never got to install it because in 2016 I bought a 2GR.

The body is in decent shape, the interior is factory original and in good conditions.

The whole package goes for $2500.00 (the 5S, the blown 3S, two transmissions, the 2GR and the Rolling Shell)

Car located in South Florida and it will not drive. I will post pictures soon!

Thanks!

·
Registered
5,930 Posts
For the person who wants a project, I think, pictures depending, this could be a good deal for someone.
Transmissions (E153) aint cheap, getting two (it sounds like) running engines + the blown 3S engine that could be parted out some to recoup some cost.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Also very interested. Probably would take me a few weeks before i had time to drive down and pick it all up tho.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Here are the pics, I included pics of the 2GR, the subframe, the blown 3SGTE with its Gearbox and an extra Gearbox with the rear tires.

All the parts are in pallets.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
Very interested Any rust on the chasis/more Pics? Any way possible you can put the rear subframe on so we can load the chasis onto a trailer? Also do you have a cherry picker or fork lift to load the Pallets onto a trailer/truck bed? Does the chasis have a title if so is it clean?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts