Selling a 1991 Gen2 3SGTE long block & E153 non-LSD trans w/156K miles from a non-PS MR2. I pulled this from my buddies totaled MR2 on 11/09 & its been sitting inside my garage for the last 13yrs. Mechanically the car was solid & ran well but he was rear-ended, insurance totaled it & I bought the salvage. I kept what I wanted & sold everything else years ago.

My original plan was to build myself a stroker engine; reality was me scavenging it for parts. This WILL NOT be a turn-key, plug-n-play swap; its missing turbo, random wiring & sensors, pins from harness, ECU, IC, hubs, axles, speedometer gear, etc. BUT If you have a blown 3SGTE & already have the parts I've picked over, this is the engine for you!!

Engine turns over easily, I do it once a year. I just moved it onto a skid w/dollies so its ready-to-roll into your vehicle (bring ramps). I DO NOT have an engine hoist so bring friends if you need to lift this into a truck. I have floor jacks to help but (again) no hoist.

I will not ship; you must pickup in West Chicago, IL 60185, about 1hr west of Chicago.

I'm not parting this out so please don't ask.

Asking $500 OBO.