MR2 Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
For sale is my 1989 AW11 rolling chassis for parts. My plan was to put the chassis up on a rotisserie to repair its structural rust problems and completely restore it. However, I have to move and can't take the project with me. As you can see, most of the major body parts have been removed from the chassis, but they are included with the car. The interior is pretty clean and in good shape. The car also has TwosRUs rear tie rods with 0 miles and a full urethane bushing set also with 0 miles (minus one front radius rod bushing which I swapped with a friend's cracked one so he could make it to the last auto-X). I installed them right before I decided to do the restoration. The engine and manual transmission are already sold, but I am including an automatic transmission if the buyer wants it. I will also include an aftermarket front bumper I bought off another mr2oc member, but never installed. Asking price is $550 OBO. Car is located in Julian, PA.
Edit: NEW PRICE! $450 or best offer!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
New price! $300!!

Forgot to mention that it also has urethane engine mounts. The mounts, bushing set and tie rods alone are worth that much.

Need it gone this week! If interested, call or text me at 845 596 2653.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.