MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,962 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Rust free car, chassis has 218k miles on it. Nearly original on the outside and inside. Some items I've changed can be put back to original. Manual transmission. Engine has been replaced with a 4AGE 20v Black top.

Some flaw around but overall a very solid MR2 all around. Few dents that are pictured, front lip is cracked, one of the eyelids is chipped. (brand new ones come with it) AC does work last I checked. it was completely overhauled by the previous owner in 2009. Changed over to r134 2nd owner of the car.

Upgrades: ST sport springs Toiko Illumina shocks ST front and rear sway bar High and tight front and rear end links 20v black top engine H6054 Hi-Low E-Code Conversion Headlamp Kit SV3 power full exhaust (extended 20v header) 3.5mm input jack (can be restored to original with extra parts included) MB Five 15" wheels. dash bulbs replaced with LEDs new lights and wiper knobs.

replaced: ball joints front inner/outer tie rods all brake calipers brake rotors brake pads thermostat spark plugs spark plug wires distributor cap and rotor fuel filter reproduction pin stripes front toyota decal front turn signal lenses interior light cover O2 sensor Front and rear engine mounts rubber moulding on c-pillar trim, side skirts, and side vent. Throttle cable. Pedal Rubber Clutch disc, pressure plate, and throwout bearing reproduction floor mats

Clean WV title. Located in Capon Bridge WV

Car is not currently registered or insured. $5,000 FIRM.

·
Registered
3,962 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Minerva can you PM again? I was on my mobile device when I tried to read it and it disappeared from my inbox...I really don't like this new forum :)

Also, sorry about the signature, I seriously haven't logged in here in ages. I let that site die a year or so ago. I will remove it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts