MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Board Name: Chris James(used fb to log in)

Means of Contact: Cell phone, or message in forums.

Cell phone number (925)8one3-17five4

Pictures: 1988 Toyota MR2 AW11 Supercharged - Alvin Concepcion Photography

Description: Hi, i'm looking to sell my Mr2 supercharged T-Top with 91k original miles. its a California car that I picked up in 2013 from a british man down in San Jose. Currently I live in Tennessee about 2 hours south of Nashville in a small town called Waynesboro TN. I unfortunately do not have any pictures of the car on my pc so I can't upload them although i'll link the website that have photos of my car which I had taken. it's not perfect by any means but it has a LOT of potential. a ding on the Front Left fender and on ding on the right fender, never had them looked at.

The front lip is all scraped up from the previous owner. The vehicle is White with the original Pin striping. Thus being said some spots of the pin striping are fading but its still a nice touch. the black trim on the roof of the car seems to be some what fading, the Black plastic trim. 5 spd manual, non lsd. Shifts amazing. I bought it with 85k miles from the second owner, first owner was a middle aged woman who babied it. second owner kept it stored at it work, and I drove it to work when I was working at Antioch Toyota in California. I start and run the car regularly, Just changed the Fuel filter as it was blocked up pretty good and it would bog at a low rpm if you gave it too much gas. Runs perfect now. K&N intake, MOMO steering wheel&hub, Megan 32 way adjustable coilovers, wheels are Avanti Storm S1's with Nitto Neogen rubbers all around. And they have good life on them since I got the tires and wheels a few months before I moved and wasn't working at the time.

Also I can look(tho im not sure) but I do have somewhere TTT( techno toy tuning) 175mm Full Pulley kit to up the boost. brand new, it's just stowed away in a box somewhere in our Trailer from when we moved. I'll look for it but no promises that i'll be able to find it. also I have from TTT Tension control rods which are also stowed away in the same box. Has a double din touch screen deck and a shallow 12 inch subwoofer behind the passanger seat with a rockford fosgate amp to power it. Keyfob and alarm aswell. It is missing the eyelids or lashes whatever you want to call it that sit right under the front headlights, not sure what happened to them. I'm selling my mr2 to help fund my new purchase of a 3.2l vr6 audi tt 6 spd. I need an awd car because i'm moving upnorth to NY with my father and I love vr6's, I'd choose an R32 but you can't find one with low miles for less than $19k which I do not have lol.

If you do come see the car, DO NOT expect a CLEAN vehicle, it has dried up mud on the wheels/tires from putting it in our basement and its dusty and dirty. BUT it does absolutely clean up. the car is just sitting there and it's time for somebody else to enjoy this superb mid engine vehicle. shoot me an offer after you look at the pics. Least I can say is no. I'd like to get around $6k-$7k but idk what the market is on these anymore so i'm open to offers.

The car has been featured on a few MR2 and Toyota instagram pages along with being the Cover/Profile pic for @mr2lifestyle

my number is (925)8one3-17five4

any questions feel free to hit me up. Via text message, please do not call me! Thank you!!

Price: $6k OBO. I'll entertain ANY offer as long as its somewhat close. Cash talks.

Trade: if you happen to have a 2008 Audi TT 6spd manual 3.2l with Leather w/Suede seats ill trade my supercharged Mr2 with Cash on top depending on the Miles of your TT.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
PRICE REDUCTION: $5500.

this is a very solid mr2 for its age with less than 100k miles, throw me some offers. I'm hoping to move within the next month or so here, so i'm a motivated seller. shoot me a text!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts