MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Justin311's old car. I have finally upgraded cars.

1988 Toyota MR2
Silver (paint is in horrible shape)
160k miles
Relatively new tires
Body is straight
Thieves destroyed the interior a bit
Burns oil
Leaks coolant
Runs strong
Very reliable
CD player

email me at [email protected]

·
Registered
3,660 Posts
ouch. disrespecting your dog... ;)

Its just that there no one in Idaho with Two's anymore. I'm all full up on sub-$500 mk1 projects at this point, but if i hear of anyone looking for a cheap mk1 on this side of the state, i'll let em know.
We've got a couple mr2's for sale right now over here anyway.

Good luck parting with it. I always wondered if Joe ever parted with his finally.

·
Registered
1,983 Posts
I'm very tempted but I'm going to be in New Orleans for the next six months. :(

·
Registered
3,660 Posts
new orleans eh? can i drive your car around while you're gone? i promise i won't beat it up.... much... :p
Good luck down there. (and stay away from mk1's man, they are an addiction far worse than the mk2. you always think they're soo cheap but they just nickel and dime ya to death.) Actually they're just that much more of a blast to abuse than a mk2. ;)

·
Registered
1,983 Posts
mk1....ct27....mk1...ct27

winner: ct27

:p

Good luck damaging my car worse than I do, haha. :p

·
Registered
3,660 Posts
actually i was just wondering if Joe still had his mk1 cause it was an ok looking little car, and someone here is looking for one i thought. i guess not. too bad i didn't fly back into boise today, i might have been able to arrange a little meet up with some of us old-timers. but i'll be coming back through tomorrow and heading home. funny enuf, there was this little low-mileage 89 at our toyota dealer in town for a month or so recently. then, here i am in coeur d'alene, driving down the street, and what do i see at their dealer but that same little car, 500miles away from where i last saw it. but i've seen probablt a hald dozen mk1's and 2's in the last two days up here. far more than i ever see at home. weird

[/rant]

you guys take it easy. hope some of ya in boise can make it out to our sun valley meet this year.

·
Registered
1,983 Posts
My Mk II came from Coeur d'Alene...must be friendly deuce country up there.

·
Registered
3,660 Posts
yeah, in fact i saw 2 SMG mk2's in two days up there. thats more than i ever see in two days here, even if i count the one in my garage.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts