Selling my 1985 MR2 NA 5 speed manual, $8500 / Obo. Runs great and steering feel solid. Definitely fun to drive! 173,432 miles on the chassis, engine was rebuilt about 1400 miles ago by Lihn at Mario's Import in HB after I purchased it. I'm the second owner. There's a new clutch as well and just passed Smog. AC still runs cold.

The body is straight and in great shape. Paint is a bit faded on the top side; and on the roof and hood the clear coat is pealing off. There are just a couple small dings and one small dent at bottom of trim (see image). There are some surface rust areas, but nothing bad (see images) and should be able to clean it up. Some trim could be replaced or painted. Interior is in decent shape. Seats are a bit faded but still comfy. Stock Speakers work and I have a JVC radio. Antennae is broken, but still gets signal. The shifter boot need to be replaced. There's some residue marks left on the dash due to a dash cover that was on there before. The release cable to the rear truck doesn't work (it may have just disconnected). Steering wheel feels solid but could use a wrap.

If you have any questions or would like to see the car please reach out. Thanks.