MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I sold my MR2 a while ago and was cleaning out the garage and found some things laying around. I cant find the guy I sold the car to, so I thought I would see if anyone could use these before I throw them out.

1. Under-engine air guide - rear (the big one) Its oily and dirty and it might even have a small tear here or there, but its fully funtional.
2. a couple of lug nuts
3. Gear for the window motor I ordered, but never replaced. (I ordered it probably 2 years ago, but its white - I dont know if its one of the "recalled" gears or not.)
4. A Fram oil filter :eek:

So, nothing fancy, but if anyone lives in the Fort Worth / Dallas / Arlington area and wants to come get them, you can have them. Sorry, I really dont want to bother shipping free stuff, so local pickup onlly.

Oh, you can email me at [email protected]

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
pallen said:
I sold my MR2 a while ago and was cleaning out the garage and found some things laying around. I cant find the guy I sold the car to, so I thought I would see if anyone could use these before I throw them out.

1. Under-engine air guide - rear (the big one) Its oily and dirty and it might even have a small tear here or there, but its fully funtional.
2. a couple of lug nuts
3. Gear for the window motor I ordered, but never replaced. (I ordered it probably 2 years ago, but its white - I dont know if its one of the "recalled" gears or not.)
4. A Fram oil filter :eek:

So, nothing fancy, but if anyone lives in the Fort Worth / Dallas / Arlington area and wants to come get them, you can have them. Sorry, I really dont want to bother shipping free stuff, so local pickup onlly.

Oh, you can email me at [email protected]
I need some lug nuts for the 93 wheels. What year was ur car?

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh sorry, all parts are off an '86 mki. I dont know if the lug nuts are the same or not.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts