MR2 Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sold my Mk1 some time back, need to get rid of the left over parts I have. Couple trans, rear hatches, super charged wiring harness, couple axel.
Location - Knoxville
Message me here.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Man I could take the lot! My SC trans is notchy and you have two? Let's discuss this. I don't have any connections in Knoxville so can you ship? Or palletize it for collection?
One of the SC trans came out of a Corolla - so a stepped adapter would be needed. The other one I bought form a SC car when I was thinking about converting my NA MR2 to SC.

I also have a set of rebuilt SC axels, still in the boxes.

Was really wasn't wanting to have to deal with the whole shipping thing - where are you located (city, st)?

·
Registered
473 Posts
I could receive at my work in Omaha Nebraska. I actually live rural and south of town but that's the answer to where. I would sent you a PM with my phone number but I don't see how. I could before the big change....

·
Registered
5 Posts
One of the SC trans came out of a Corolla - so a stepped adapter would be needed. The other one I bought form a SC car when I was thinking about converting my NA MR2 to SC.

I also have a set of rebuilt SC axels, still in the boxes.

Was really wasn't wanting to have to deal with the whole shipping thing - where are you located (city, st)?
I too iam interested in sc tranny. Let me know. Shipping can be arraigned

1 - 13 of 13 Posts