MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys. My wife and I made it down here a little less than three weeks ago, and this is my 2nd week at my new job. We signed on an apartment yesterday which is good for us, we can get out of our friends hair. We'll be going to King Farm by shady grove and 355, right by 370 and shady grove. Just wanted to let you all know I'm here now and looking forward to doing stuff in the area Mr2 wise! cheers

btw I saw a turbo on the GW parkway last night, 3 gauge pods, otherwise stock outside it looked like. Red, and 91-92. Anybody here?

·
Spud said:
hey guys. My wife and I made it down here a little less than three weeks ago, and this is my 2nd week at my new job. We signed on an apartment yesterday which is good for us, we can get out of our friends hair. We'll be going to King Farm by shady grove and 355, right by 370 and shady grove. Just wanted to let you all know I'm here now and looking forward to doing stuff in the area Mr2 wise! cheers

btw I saw a turbo on the GW parkway last night, 3 gauge pods, otherwise stock outside it looked like. Red, and 91-92. Anybody here?
Congrats on your new place and welcome to Maryland :banana ..... There a few locals including myself that are very close to your area, so we can definitely set up a meet soon.... :thumbup

1 - 7 of 7 Posts