MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
859 Posts
for sale alpine cda-9886 desk for sale

anyone looking for a deck for there car?

this is currently installed in my 93 turbo.

i have a alpine cda-9886 desk for sale.

The Alpine CDA-9886 offers the latest in Alpine's top of the line audio technology. It packs a powerful internal amps that straight out rocks. Shaping the sound is fun and easy with the Bass Engine sound control. The Bass Engine has a 2 band parametric equalizer and a low pass filter so your subwoofers are only pushing the bass and not wasting energy on the rest of the sound. Plus the high pass filter keeps your full range range speakers from wasting energy on the bass.

The display on the CDA-9886 is clear and easy to read from anywhere in the car. The Alpine KCE-422i iPod cable is included for easy control of your iPod directly from the receiver. A built in USB input comes ready for your thumb drive or USB equipped music player. Features
CD Receiver with built in amplifier
18 Watts RMS/50 peak x 4 channels
Fold down, detachable face with easy to read 2 line BioLite Display
iPod interface cable included (KCE-422i)
inputs: USB input
outputs: Three sets of 4 volt preamp outputs (subwoofer output has bass level controls)
24 Bit DSP with integrated DAX and 8x Oversampling
Satellite Radio ready, HD Radio ready, Bluetooth ready (these features may require additional Alpine adapters and cables)
Plays CDs, CD-Rs, and CD-RW discs including discs full of MP3, WMA, and AAC music files

would like to get $160 + shipping for it

·
Registered
859 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
like i said its still installed in the car. here is a pic form summer. its the only pic i have that you can see it in the car.ive never had any issues with this deck.i want to upgrade to something else and this is a great deal.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts