MR2 Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I've decided to go standalone fuel management with drive by wire, so selling all the OEM components I don't need any more.

1989 Toyota MR2 Supercharged.

I had most of these OEM parts parts professionally rebuilt during my restoration project, and have never even started the car.
Not sure what price to ask for these parts, send me a PM if you are interested, let me know your offer $.

I will post pics in the future of the parts if there is any interest. Otherwise I might just throw them on Ebay in the future.

-AFM / Air Fuel Meter, professionally rebuilt, new electronics inside, etc, I spent over $500USD getting it rebuilt, not including the part.

-Throttle Body, professional cleaned and serviced, I spent around $200USD on just the servicing, not including the throttle body itself.

-Distributor, I had the groove in the shaft professionally electroplated / filled, then machined, new seals, etc. Should hopefully solve the dizzy oil seal leaking issue noted by most people.

-Idle Control Motor, I took it all apart, cleaned it out, everything seems to work great now that is cleaned out.

-Throttle position sensor

Thanks

·
Registered
9 Posts
Do you plan on getting a wideband knock sensor? I’m looking for a 4agze knock sensor. Are you willing to part with it?

·
Registered
3 Posts
1989 Toyota MR2 Supercharged.

Good morning from Massachusetts:

Is your engine still available and would it fit a 1988 MR2 Supercharged?

I may be interested, if so .

John

1 - 5 of 5 Posts