MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
  • 1993 N/A Location:Springfield, Ohio Price:3000.00 Mileage:161,367 Owned since 1995 My everyday car since 2016. Contact: [email protected] A/C has not worked in years Original paint: Teal Blue re-painted in 2009 Fire Mist Red T-Tops, PW, PL, 5 speed, Manual Rack and Pinion steering original AM-FM cassette is in trunk and still works and all speakers still work. New 2020 Alpine AM-FM Bluetooth but they could not repair the antenna as the exterior connector snapped when trying to replace it with a standard 14" antenna and no replacement could be found so it is not hooked to an antenna.
Black cloth interior with large rip-hole in driver side seat on entry side side. Interior T-Top covers, owners manual and most receipts for work done. Salvage title from a hit skip (left rear bumper and spoiler and tail light) where the cosmetic defects (small dents and scratches on the bumper) were not repaired but the safety issues were corrected to obtain the salvage title. It has a missing side reflector driver side from another hit skip in a parking lot that put a small dent in the QP above the broken running light and more scratches. I have the replacement RL in the trunk. Both the OD and Speedo capacitors quit almost at the same time in 2018 and I am not able to take the dash apart to get to the board to un-solder them and replace them. appx. 5.00 each for 4 and I have a video from a shop in AZ that just restored a MR2 and did that exact repair. New factory T-Top seals 2017-18 New leather boot around shifter 2017-18. Custom fuel and brake lines installed when painted in 2009. It has always been garaged and has been my everyday car for part of the time I have owned it. The rocker panels both have rusted out places and I also have the video of them being replaced by the same shop. Small oil drip when parked. Photos to follow shortly. It is posted on autotrader dot com with a pic from when it was repainted in 2009.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
17 pics available but 6 interested buyers ahead of you on my autotrader ad. If interested send an e-mail.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts