MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everybody... im mike... i just recently got my first 2 and im totally in love with it... although the body needs a lil tlc im a proud owner... you might remember me as the guy trying to get you all to trade me for my RX-7 (finally got some success wit that)... anyways i got an 85 mk1 SC... it has a jdm 94 ae101 levin 4agze... im pretty stoked about it and although im currently in arizona :( ... i can wait to make it to my first mr2 meet... n e ways i hope to meet some of you guys pretty soon

mike

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
he is cool... haha, nice car too... last owner... was mr2racer from norcal... very clean lookin car, welcome to the club

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ima try and make it back this weekend for the meet in TC on friday... well see how wirk goes tho :rolleyes: ... i think this site is broken for me tho cause i can only see this thread if i go thru the search mode ???

·
Registered
6,687 Posts
:cheer2: MK1 :cheer2:
Good choice! & Welcome to the group.

·
Burbank's fastest AW11
14,473 Posts
Hell yeah another MKI Sc in the ranks. Welcome aboard. Hope to see you around. If you are going to be in town, try to make it to the Ricky and Ronnie's meet in Torrance.

Peace-

·
Registered
6,256 Posts
too many mr2 owners named mike...welcome to the club :)

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
Welcome to the wide world of MR2 ownership......Remember owning a MR2 is privelage, abuse it and i will take it away! ahah welcome I hope you enjoy your new MR2.
-Matt

·
Registered
8,297 Posts
haha... there are 2 Mikes with 85 MR2 SC's in socal. That is cool. Congrats and have fun with your new toy. Is it a hardtop?

·
Registered
4,449 Posts
WOW cool you got a super charged, well come to the Crew of AW11. Im the Drifter :D, youll probally see me alot since i drive around orange county, my car is red, black,silver,white,burgindy red wing haha

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
MR2Racer28 said:
haha... there are 2 Mikes with 85 MR2 SC's in socal. That is cool. Congrats and have fun with your new toy. Is it a hardtop?
yeah its hard top... thanks everyone for the warm welcome... i think ill be able to go to the meet on friday but not sunday... got wirk... if it makes it any easier u can call me mike allen... thats what sum my friends call me... im glad to see other people have mk1's too i was worried i would be around all 91's-93's.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts