MR2 Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HEY GUYS I GOT A CALL FROM EUROSPORTS TODAY THEY ARE FINISHED WITH MY CAR AND I FINALLY GET TO PICK IT UP TOMORROW...NEW CLUTCH, NEW SPARK WIRES, NEW BRIDE STEERING WHEEL...CANT WAIT TO HAVE IT BACK IT HAS NOT BEEN RUNNING SINCE SATURDAY...THANKS TO ALL THOSE WHO LEFT ADVICE...I WILL TRY POSTING PICS TOMORROW IF I GET MY CAMERA TOMORROW.

THANKS AGAIN

DAN THOMAS

·
Turtle Racer
16,058 Posts
no prob, that's what we're here for. and a 5 day down time is not that bad at all actually (unless its your daily driver, heh). fortunately mine has only seen a max of 3 days downtime but others see YEARS of it. but i'm glad that everythings done for you.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah no kidding...and it is my daily driver...not to mention i love this car more than the 2000 toyota tundra that i had and i had that thing pimpin....well hey man its off to the gym...tryin to keep to my resolution if you know what i mean... thanks for the help an the suggestions.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.