MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got it home at 4:00 a.m. yesterday morning, got it titled, licensed, insured, and running (dead battery) yesterday. Drivin around havin fun today!

As you can see, it's going to be a bit of a project, but it's not too awfully bad. New seat, shift knob, shift boot, maybe a short throw shifter, oh, and a 1 tone paint job, decided against the 2 tone, I love this color! Oh, and I need to figure out what's wrong with the speedometer. lol.

·
Registered
1,579 Posts
Once you get to feel her up you will fall deeply in love . Make sure that your gentle. LOL LOL LOL

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah, I had great fun drivin around, Till it left me stranded on the side of the road today.... Dunno if it's the Alt. the Alt fuse, or a ground. I put a brand new battery in it when i got home, but now it seems as if I may have jumped the gun on that one. I swapped out the battery from my jeep and got it home after a friend came and picked me up (thank god for cell phones, lol) and tomorrow I'm gonna start troubleshooting.

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Oh, and I claybar'd the paint, then charnuba waxed it, and it looks 1000X better, it didn't fix the spots where the clear coat has come off completely, but it still looks so much better than it did. Funny though, I still can't quite get into the back seats to vacume them out,,,, ;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts