MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, finally got a good deal on a 91 mr2 n/a for $1500! Little body work needed on the front but everything else is in very good shape! It does have 166,000 miles on it :( but it was rebuilt at 150k and runs so smooth it makes my girlfriend horny

Yes he gave me the other two lexus rims but i need spacers to put them on.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
sweet, i also just got all his new parts! 2 new in box racing leather seats, momo shifter and boot kit, momo steering wheel, pedals, gauges and steel diamond cut floor mats for $500!

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
someone needs to sell me their car for dirt cheap so i can finally be one of those people saying 'look at this awesome deal'

it's never ever me :(

·
Registered
3,568 Posts
^^^ hahahah sorry to hear that bro but yeah you just gotta look around... not to throw off the thread but i got my na for 2k with about 83k miles on it... so hey zen i know how you feel... great looking car though :thumbup

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Car has been running very good.

Went to install the shifter knob and boot and found that the last owner seemed to have used some kind of plastic on the inside of the metal knob then melted it to make it fit on...

:( how in the hell can i get this ugly shifter off my car lol!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
very basic stuff to it as im broke and its running just fine the way it is now..

Going to throw in all the stuff i got from the guy, including

New leather racing seats
New Shift knob and boot
New Steering wheel
New Pedals
New Stereo system

as for the seats i need to get the driver side railing because mine is messed up as is now.

Shifter has some kinda plastic molded to it so im not sure how thats coming off but it is! and suggestions?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts