MR2 Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Finally got my car tuned. We just got it basically tuned conservatively so I can finish breaking in the motor before tuning for power and increasing the boost. Overall I am pretty happy with it so far. Picture is hard to see bc its my camera phone, but 247rwhp and 228.8 rwtq @ 12 psi on dynojet at Balanced Performance. Couldn't pick up the rpm signal very well so it shows mph. Tell me what you think.

Mods are AEM ECU. 54 trim/.63 ar turbo. 24x12x4 TMIC. Wolfkatz TFFR, Walbro pump, Aeromotive FPR, 880cc injectors. HKS exhaust. New rings,bearings,gaskets, clutch/light flywheel on motor.

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
congrats john, I thats pretty good for 12 psi. What type of turbo do you have? A 54 trim compressor in a .69ar or .63ar exhaust housing? Im about to head to dynolab myself today. How many more miles must you drive before you turn up the boost?

nevermind I see you have a sc32.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Thanks. Hopefully around 350-400 rwhp on race gas. I'm thinking at least 4-500 miles or more and then bring it back to retune. Found a small coolant leak coming from a hose so I have to get that fixed first.

Oops, .63 a/r 69 trim turbine

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.