MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 20 of 84 Posts

·
Registered
303 Posts
Thats is one nice setup but I'm missing some visuals. What does it look like on the outside? Is it a stock sleeper or is it a modded body?

·
Premium Member
4,678 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Dannyboy1114 said:
Thats is one nice setup but I'm missing some visuals. What does it look like on the outside? Is it a stock sleeper or is it a modded body?
Its stock with a 93 lip and modded sidevents.

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
wait so who are you planning to kill with that?

ha ha ha... sorry i couldn't resist

·
Premium Member
11,235 Posts
Simply sick trunk mount, very well done.

One thing I would recommend is some sort of heat sheild inbetween the exhaust and the TMIC. Especially when in line in the pits, you're going to get a lot of convective heat transfer into that core. At speed it wont' matter much, but I assuem with a T78 you're going to need all the cooling you can get!!

·
Premium Member
4,678 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Justin311 said:
Simply sick trunk mount, very well done.

One thing I would recommend is some sort of heat sheild inbetween the exhaust and the TMIC. Especially when in line in the pits, you're going to get a lot of convective heat transfer into that core. At speed it wont' matter much, but I assuem with a T78 you're going to need all the cooling you can get!!
The Plan is to have 2 12" fans below the IC pulling air down out of the trunk. That should help with the exhaust heat problem too.

1 - 20 of 84 Posts