MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's been awhile since I've had the fender liner on my car, but after the harsh winter NYC have gone through and with the amount of salt (probably enough to saturate the hudson river) spreaded on the road. I have decided to put the liners back on. Now the only problem is that I've forgot how to put it back on. I know there are clips on the liners, but I don't remember which holes the clips go. If anyone of you have a picture(s) of the liner with the original clips intact then please upload it or something. One other thing... Which bolts do I use? :p Thanks a lot and much appreciated. :)

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
If you have a Toyota dealer nearby, ask the parts department for a printout of the front fender page out of the parts manual. Tell them you need it to figure out what parts you need to order. It does a fair job of showing all of the clips, screws, grommets, etc that you need for the liners. Even with this information though, you'll probably be scratching your head some because, as far as I can tell, some of the information is not exactly clear, but you should be able to puzzle it out if you have all the original pieces.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts