MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
712 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys well i am thinking of selling the 2 but i would like to know from u guys what i should sell it for?

93' S white t - tops turbo
111,400 miles
stock other then:
HKS BOV
Blitz Downpipe
$1300 clarion tv head unit
alpine 500w amp
JDM yellow fogs
new tires on stock wheels
new never used bomex front bumper
new never used garage fukui 85mm departure II Pro
new never used APR CF Wing

Bomex front, wing & exuast are not on the car!

so what u guys think???

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
sell car as close to stock as you can and get some money parting out (clarion tv, alpine amp, wing, bomex front, and garage exhaust) it's hard to find people that wanna buy cars that come with parts not already on the car in other words they don't wanna pay labor. People will try to lowball if it has a lot of nice stuff in it so the best way to get as most as you can is to part the things that are easy to sell.

·
Registered
8,297 Posts
what happened to the GRT front bumper?

·
Registered
712 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
well i just wanted to find out cuase the car is pretty much stock just wanted to know how much i can get the car for???? those extra items ...of course sell them separet but if i could get a good price for the car was willing to give those away with it ...but not sure yet thats why i was doing feeler first!

Mike : as for the grt well dunno bout that anymore its not the most perfect kit and its just not like the computer graphics...i know there's a diffrence but thats just toooo off! :thumbdown

·
Burbank's fastest AW11
14,473 Posts
Just keep the car Eddie.

* Thread Closed*

Peace-

·
Registered
712 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
damn it ....ima keep her then! thanx for helping me decide peeps !
i'll just get a used truck instead of new! .....at least no monthly payments right! right!

·
Burbank's fastest AW11
14,473 Posts
Atta boy. The mr2 will love you for keeping her. Now give her a nice bath and bring her to the Ricky and Ronnie's meet.

Peace-

1 - 14 of 14 Posts