MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
721 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For Sale, 1991 Turbo

So I think if the right person comes along I might be ready to sell my car. Its not listed in the trader, so if anyone knows anyone interested let me know. Here are some specs on the car:
White on black leather
116,000 kms (original)
17" racing hakair rims, new rubber
t3/t4 turbo kit, wastegate dp etc
hks evc 3
greddy fcd
greddy turbo timer
greddy power extreme exhaust
apexi intercooler
omori 45mm boost gauge in stock location, gauge cluster lights change to red
greddy shift knob
b&m short shift kit
stewart warner a/f gauge and egt gauge (probe not installed)
toms air scoop
93 tail lights
probably more stuff. but I can't remember. The car has been sitting in my garage for the last two years, (building a house no time to drive) hasn't been stickered since 05, had a bran new battery, but I think the factory theft drained it, so its dead, I have to jump it to start the car, I am pretty sure theres an exaust leak somewhere, I am thinking the dp bolts lossened off, the turbo kit was installed by Extremeboost and I don't think they tighten eveything up! The car has had the turbo kit on for 2 months (installed 05) but never boosted past 10 psi (wastegate spring) was waiting for new injectors and fuel rail. I don't what to ask so I am open to offers. Its ashame that this car just sits in the garage, and now with a new baby (1 month old) its probably just going to sit even more. I am just going to look for a reliable 4 seater, my 92 camery with 282000 kms is getting abit long in the tooth!
Thanks Adrian

·
Registered
721 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am going to have to take some, but the car is in the garage under a car cover, so maybe tonight I will

·
Registered
721 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ok here are some pics, this was taken the summer before I put the car away!!! Boy I miss my toys, also are some pics of the turbo kit before the install..

I am located in Richmond hill, price, I am open to offers, but serious offers, no lowballers

·
Registered
721 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ok talking with the wife she really thinks we need a car with 4 seats, so if anyone knows someone looking for a 91' turbo let me know. The car is offically for sale!!!

·
Registered
721 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ok the car is for sale, I am going to put a battery in it and get a detail done at autoban (SP?) as soon as the snow melts. If anyone wants to see it please post or pm me.

·
Registered
721 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
As soon as I get some new ones I will post them, if the weather holds uo the car is going to get detailed next week!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts