MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,470 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Give it up for Ivan Slade of Zagreb, Croatia, EU.

Boardname = ISL

His 1993 Wide Body MKII has been selected February's MR2 of the Month! :thumbup

February 2006 MR2otm <---click to see Ivan's submission

Congratulations!!! :cool:

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
clean but unextraordinary.

edit:after looking at his website i've changed my mind. beautiful execution. well done! btw, where did you get the TRD seats and harnesses?

·
Registered
292 Posts
Nice. Earlier white wide body with black CF hood was a good combo too. Keep it up :thumbup

·
Registered
161 Posts
1th thank you all 4 this...

2 zanny: colour is Toyota black 210 top and blue 8P1

2 MATTHEWMR2 : seats is home made, copy of Sparco EVO II in black lether like is originally used in MR2 and harnes is from eBay "TRD" allso oil and radiator cap....

·
Registered
4,710 Posts
badkitten said:
:thumbup :thumbup :thumbup
I Love This Car.. I like these pics better!!

I've never seen a TRD Wideboy in real life, but pictures like these make me think I'd probably really like it.

It's a shame Toyota never released a Widebody, 280 HP V6 MR2 to compete with the NSX.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Really? yeh they are rare.. My boyfriend has one.. same color as this one.. I love going home and seeing it in my driveway! He wants to buy another car right now because his widebody is giving him alot of trouble.. i'm keeping my fingers crossed :rolleyes:

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
badkitten said:
Really? yeh they are rare.. My boyfriend has one.. same color as this one.. I love going home and seeing it in my driveway! He wants to buy another car right now because his widebody is giving him alot of trouble.. i'm keeping my fingers crossed :rolleyes:
JEEZ, Turn your text down not everyone is blind!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts