MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,470 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Congratulations to Jason Concepcion, boardname 94mr2turbo.
His beautiful 1994 GT-S Turbo MKII has been selected as February's MR2 of the Month!

:toast

--The MR2OC Message board moderating team!

Feb. MR2 of the Month <-- Click to see Jason's submission

·
Registered
6,687 Posts
OMG cargasim! & I'm not a huge fan of MKIIs, so, yeah, wow. I'm impressed. Congrads, you deserve it.

·
Registered
143 Posts
hey man chrome dont get you home, if you get some nice bronze wheels your car would look WAY better other then that nice

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Thanks everyone for the compliments, its an honour to be chosen :) And I promise that there's some more in store for that car (mainly engine wise).

samis321, thanks for the advice, but the rims will most likely stay :) I'm not really after a racey look......... And you'll notice taste/styles vary across the world (rims etc), and bronze rims aren't exactely the bomb down here (as chrome is there), but I do like the idea (I personally love bronze rims).

·
Registered
6,687 Posts
So if any of us happen to visit Australia do we get a test drive? ;)

·
Registered
2,277 Posts
i personally think the car looks incredible!!! lots of hard work went into that thing, for sure. and my opinion about the wheels: those arent bling bling SUV rims. those things are something youd expect to see on a high end modified german ride. i think they look gorgeous on the car.

·
Burbank's fastest AW11
14,473 Posts
Nice car, nice numbers on the 1/4. Congrats on the the MR2 of the month.

Peace-

·
Registered
6,687 Posts
94mr2turbo said:
Well that might depend on how willing you are to return the favour :)
If you ever come to Cali you can drive my SC in return. All though, compared to what you own I have no idea why you would want to :p

1 - 20 of 33 Posts