MR2 Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well actually its in Fort Mill at Knights Stadium. Anyone interested in meeting there this morning? Go to http://ccrscca.com/ to check it out.... I will be there learning what I can from the S2000 guys, but there has to be some MR2 racers as well.

James

·
Registered
2,992 Posts
James, you should have come back. I ended up there until about 4:30 PM.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Did you stay long enough to see how the S2000's ran? Really want to see what they could do on that course. Oh well, I will definately try and make the next one. Maybe I will even get to try it out if I can put some more miles on my car... oh ya, and get better tires and sway bars etc... lol, just kidding.

James

·
Registered
3,824 Posts
One of the Stooks won A-Stock and beat me by some 3.5 seconds! The other one took last in A-Stock and lagged .9 seconds behind me. (We didn't watch, though. While the fourth group was running, we were pretty much running our mouths in the parking lot.

Not that it matters, but I know I probably drove pretty well if I finish in the top 33% of the field, PAX and Raw times. I was 97th out of 135 PAX and 70-somethingth Raw. I suck.

If those fat race tires would fit under the Spyder's fenders with that Sportivo suspension, I'd think about running that car for a change... It's a lot of fun, either way. I always knew my car was only a little bit better than a Mk2 turbo to AutoX and that I really can't win in it, but it's fun to drive something unique/different, as well. I get a lot of "Hey! I used to have one of those!" comments at these events.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts