MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,659 Posts
yes it can be done you will just have to locate the wires on the ecu...take off the cover and there is a breakdown of the wires and then just fall the 3sge install for it...

·
Registered
762 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
shocker2 said:
yes it can be done you will just have to locate the wires on the ecu...take off the cover and there is a breakdown of the wires and then just fall the 3sge install for it...
take of what cover??

·
Premium Member
4,659 Posts
you will have to get on apexi website and find it...some one just posted something about this in another section if i recall correctly...and there was a link to it...

·
Registered
762 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
eazy2001x said:
what engine.. a 2.2 or a 2.0?
2.2 and also i look up the papers on how to installed and its not right it says to look for T5-c but its way off and the only one that looks the same is T2-a which a 4A-GZE 86-89 i dont understand that???

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
Have you looked into that link i gave you? It should pretty much be the same as a mr2. same engine and wiring except you probably wont have a knock sensor. It's all there and tells you how to connect it and where the wires go.

·
Registered
762 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
celicaguy13 said:
Have you looked into that link i gave you? It should pretty much be the same as a mr2. same engine and wiring except you probably wont have a knock sensor. It's all there and tells you how to connect it and where the wires go.
it wont let me go to there all take me somewhere else

1 - 15 of 15 Posts