MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
660 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am looking into exhausts for my sw20.. with 3sgte. I was wondering if i got a downpipe and a cat-back if i needed a hi flo cat/ test pipe, or somminthing along those lines. I am looking to go full 3" exhaust from turbo back, i juss need to know what else i need to complete it. Thanks for your help in adavance.

·
Registered
4,993 Posts
you could get a ko racing package or an ats setup. then their are the main aftermarket companies that make primary cat back (eliminating second cat). ats and ko are sponsors of this site and can be found in the "parts vendors" on the top toolbar.

do a search. ko's tko 3" makes most power. you can get a dp but i don't think 3" is available for a ct26/ct20b (stock) turbo. you'll have to use the 2.5".

·
Registered
928 Posts
We can make you a 3 inch stainless steel downpipe $300, and a fully stainless steel 3 inch to dual 3 inch exhaust for $850. Our exhausts/downpipes are fully tig welded, fully stainless steel, we use 5x8 oval magnaflow mufflers and 4 inch ss tips. We also offer custom exhausts too. Email if interested, [email protected]

1 - 3 of 3 Posts