MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Evo's are having a meet this Sat. at Integrity Mitsubishi. Jon Cordova has invited us. For all of you that don't know him, I bought my SC from him.

There will be food, fun and prizes.

Start time
3pm to 7pm
01-21-06

·
Registered
815 Posts
what are you talking about??? there is one guy here in vegas running a t67 almost in the 10's... if you think you can keep up...

·
Registered
791 Posts
turbo_jimbo said:
what are you talking about??? there is one guy here in vegas running a t67 almost in the 10's... if you think you can keep up...
And who would that be??? I won't believe that till I see it.

·
Registered
2,225 Posts
Yeah, I know who it is, it's James with the black EVO. I saw a video on Streetfire with him smoking a SC Cobra. I didn't think about him. I though he was in the 11's, not the 10's. But either way, Jimbo, no one(not even me) has seen my car with race gas and 22+psi boost. OH GOD, is all I can say.

·
Registered
815 Posts
he is in the 11's still, thats why i said almost in the 10's. he runs like a 11.2 or something. very fast!

BUT, you wont run that much boost, because if something does happen then you really wont be able to sell it... :D

·
Registered
2,225 Posts
I thought you meant 10's. I misread your post. Like I said, lucky for the EVO's I don't have drag radials, C16 race gas and 30psi boost. KA-'"BOOM"!!!!, but I'd smoke the EVO, that's all that matters.

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
the black evo isnt that great and the car is very inconsistant I have seen low 12s then a mid to high 11 then back down to 12s again....also that video of the sc mustang is the gay

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
One day again right now my house is being built so after I get settled in and see where my money is at I might pick up a HT shell and go from there

1 - 20 of 22 Posts