MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,
Just wanted to let everyone know Evolution is making another pass through SoCal. For more info visit www.autocross.com/evolution/

Upcoming dates are:
Friday, March 3rd, San Diego (Qualcomm Stadium)
Sat/Sun, March 25-26, Fontana (California Speedway--parking lot)

You'll be hard up to find a better driving school anywhere, or instructors with more MR2 experience. The last SoCal school at Fontana had Pat Salerno (National Champ E-Stock NA MK2), Tim Aro (Championships in C-Stock and CSP Spyders), Kevin Dietz (currently running E-Stock NA MK2), Mike "Junior" Johnson (fastest SS Elise at nationals), and myself (ProSolo Champ E-Stock NA MK2).

I'm not sure who will be coming out this time. I'll be at both schools, and I believe Pat is coming out for at least one of them. If you're interested, please visit the Evolution site for more info. A contact email for both schools can be found under the Calendar section by clicking on the school you're interested in. Prior autox/racing experience is not necessary. Some of our best students are first timers--they have no bad habits to unlearn!

·
Registered
6,248 Posts
how much will it be for march25

·
Registered
3,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Looks like the March 3rd school is $230. I'd expect the schools on the 25th to be about the same price. Expect 20+ runs, each with an instructor focused on you, either riding, driving, or watching you. You can sign up for that school via Blackwatch Racing. I believe the school on the 25th will also be hosted by them:
http://www.blackwatchracing.com/

1 - 3 of 3 Posts