MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With the big snow fall i justed wanted to make sure everyone was fine. I was taking out a rear axle last night when it hit and didn't notice until i oped the garage and my duece was replaced by a hunk of white. Then i scrapped it off and i was hydroplanning so i went to my next nearest friends house and parked and spent the night there. Lol i am at work now and i smell of oil and liquid wrench. It was almost as bad as the day when i had the slicks on and i was driving.

Just was checking up on everyone i saw to many accidents not to think of you guys.

·
Registered
2,133 Posts
It was funny, i plowed the street with my car. I drove perfectly fine from work didn't get stuck at all just sliding in the parking for a few mins before i left tho. Got all the way to my house, start pulling into my drive way and i got stuck lol. Half the car in the street half on the drive way. I had to shovel the snow out from under the tires lol.

Greg.

·
Registered
2,897 Posts
My thumb was a little sore yesterday from E braking the camry the night before. i went everywhere i could find snow. It was glorious. Sadly they plowed it all too fast, and then it heated up and it all melted on the streets.

·
Registered
2,590 Posts
My dog loves the snow too, he should he's a Husky. I let him out that night and he ran around like he was out on parole. He then stuck his face in the snow up to his ears a few times and finally curled up in a ball and layed down in the snow. He would have slept out there if I let him.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts