MR2 Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6,762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just bought some tails and tweeter covers from a UK gent
I know the HVAC controls in Europe and Asia were different than US items, as well as speedo in kph, anything else that was different on those vehicles (apart from RHD)?

·
Registered
6,762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sooo much different! Where to start? I don't even know all the things. They are closer to JDM cars than USA but have some USA traits too.
Ok, let me ask a slightly different question to narrow things down - is there anything that works on both cars US and EU/JDM that isnt chassis or engine related that I should be looking into?

Im getting a climate control, seeing if I need to ask about anything else before this goes out early next week

·
Registered
293 Posts
They had more interior options/materials, more or less matching the JDM options/materials

all of them had 2 pot front brakes, only USDM got singles on NA

wiring differences for lighting.Toblerone's and rear facing fogs being the 2 I can think of

knowing what I know about EUDM and USDM variants in other chassis's I own, likely headlamp and wiring differences up there too

·
Super Moderator
3,477 Posts
Ok, let me ask a slightly different question to narrow things down - is there anything that works on both cars US and EU/JDM that isnt chassis or engine related that I should be looking into?

Im getting a climate control, seeing if I need to ask about anything else before this goes out early next week
The climate control has an Auto mode that has a air temp sensor and tube you might want.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts