MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi. First time poster. Long time lurker.

I recently came into possession of a set of Ennepetal E12 coilovers. From what I gather, they appear to be modified from a standard bilstein shock, and there is a knob on the bottom that allows for adjustment.

The particular set I have appears to have swift 5k/10k springs as well as Toda/cusco top mounts. I've attached a pic for details, they appear to be in pretty decent shape.

Website is entirely in japanese and can't glean too much from their website. Going to try contact bilstein USA to see if they can be of any help in the coming week.

Anyone ever hear or have heard anything about these coilovers?

Looking forward to getting them on my car and will report back with results.

Attachments

·
Registered
265 Posts
I am wondering if you ever contacted Bilstein? I do know the Spirit tuners love these Ennepetals.

I was hoping to purchase some of these if anyone has anymore information?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I did call Bilstein US...they wanted part numbers which didn't jive with their system.

I'm guessing I'd have to speak with someone in japan to figure out what the deal is with these. Unfortunately, I don't speak japanese, but if someone knows someone and happens to be curious enough to inquire, please post back here with info. I'm super curious to hear any tech specs!

·
1994 SMG N/A
3,159 Posts
It may be a part that only Bilstein Japan produces.

Your best but would probably be to have the dampers services here. I know FatCat Motorsports specializes in Bilstein based coilovers and Feal Suspension has experience in rebuilding/re-valving Bilstein based coilovers as well.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts