MR2 Owners Club Forum banner
21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
I've been reading these types of posts ever since I've joined this board . And I've seen that EMS in the end does deliver lol but usually very late; in one post I've seen someone wait a year . On the other hand I have also seen them deliver very fast . But in the end, everyone gets there parts someday . Maybe not when they want it .But they get . So if you buy from them just know that you might end up waiting a long time .

·
Registered
403 Posts
Loo I called to ask about gen 3 swap's WITH LSD and they guy told me 2400shiped I was about to place an order when I realized the link he sent me was without the LSD trans... If that would have showed up at my place I woul have been pissed.. Cim just going to say I would rather spend the extra money to get it faster, and knowing if there is a problem wit it I will get better costomer survive than ems..

·
Registered
4,634 Posts
Be excited if and when the kit arrives, not when you get him to make more promises.
I am "local" and know him, have dealt with him, been to his parents' house and to a couple of his shops. I would not ever order anything from him, or suggest that anyone do the same. He had me thrown off his FB group for pointing out that he had been thrown off the MR2 boards for poor business practices.
I don't understand how he can keep doing this and there are still people who will just send him money and hope that it will work out. All vendors get backlogged. All vendors deal with suppliers being slow. Good vendors don't stop answering their phones when it happens.

·
Registered
16,888 Posts
mr2by4 said:
I don't understand how he can keep doing this and there are still people who will just send him money and hope that it will work out.
this.

it blows my mind that people still willingly send him money. Idiots!

·
Registered
133 Posts
are ther no customer protection rules in the usa.. ?
the Better Business Bureau is something that a lot of people dont pay any attention to, only businesses that want to hang onto an existing good rating really worry about being reported to them. Not a gov't thing.

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
peoples don't send ur dollars to ems, instead donate it to me. at least i'll respond back and say thank u or sumthing! X'D

·
Registered
15 Posts
_______
ordered from EMS in December, have not seen anything of the goods.
have tried to contact them but no response. got answers on facebook, but now they have blocked me from the conversation and their facebook page

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Emspowered (baktash) has delivered for me in the past. I do believe he is still moving to another location. Though I did notice that his site is no longer on Facebook, plus I have been removed from on his Facebook friends list. Just odd of him to not be in public eye for now. Odd?

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
Buying from EMSPowered is like banging a woman you know has an STB with a used condom. You dont know WHAT STD she has, and you dont know the condition of the used condom.

21 - 37 of 37 Posts