MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had ordered dust shields from toyota to upgrade from 92 turbo to 93 turbo brakes but I don't think I need them now. The rear rotors fit just fine. I barely bent the front shields and the rotors fit. Also I was noticing my old rotors were bigger on the rear than the old front ones but the new rears are smaller than the new front ones. I've been tring to find specs to make sure these napa rotors are the right size. Anyone got specs on 93t rotors? Thanks.

·
Premium Member
13,121 Posts
knock yourself out:)

EDIT: damn, ya beat me to it Cacaman, guess I will remove my attachment:)

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ok, well this is worrying me because my front rotors measure 10.75 which is about .1" too small and my rears measure 10.31 which is about .72" too small. Does anyone else have these rotors and this problem. These were the $22.00 94 turbo rotors from napa that everyone recommends.

·
Premium Member
13,121 Posts
I wouldnt be too worried about a tenth of an inch (could be measurement error, either on your part or whoever created that exel document)., but the rears definetly sound like you got the wrong rotors. 3/4 of an inch is a huge. In fact, 10.31 is virtually exactly the size of the rear 91 turbo rotors.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts