MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well tonight at about 12:30 i got a drunken phone call from doug (cacaman) him and i are pretty good friends and always seem to get the drunken call. well tonight was no different. starts off with loud people in the back round assume party. ask him if we was drunk and after yelling at all his buddies to shut the ____ up. i got a resounding no in all the slured glory of a drunk doug. then says dude come over and lets get drunk together! failed to realize he is in MI. also says he wants to stay out there for the summer! HAHAHAHHA how he will miss his MR2 and the berlin pike. then i say i have to go then screams happy birthday! many times (not my birthday) well i hope he reads this in sober glory. cause these are dougs finer moments :D just a college kid living life.

·
Registered
1,947 Posts
haha, yes doug has also called me around 12:45 tonight... crazy kid :p

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Hmmm. I got a nice drunken voicemail. I should see if I can transfer that over to the computer and share it out. :D Makes me miss my college years.... :p

·
Registered
1,947 Posts
"RYANN! EERRRYAN, do you hear that!? der yeou herr that!? God they are playing country music! Missouri sucks!" poor poor dougy :p

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
Oh, ____.

So that is where all my minutes went...

Funny how you think you recall everything that happened after a night of drinking "coke," then this comes out and surprises one.

Or how you feel awesome the next morning and say to yourself, "Gee, I am glad I don't need to puke." Then, you look over to the side of the bed.

Semi-Good times,
Doug

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
This is so funny. We were just talking about this situation at the last meet. Way to go Doug. Remind me not to give you my number next time I see ya. :thumbup

·
Registered
742 Posts
HAHAH... been there, done that. drunk calls are the best. funny how those minutes just seem to dissappear, then you get an IM or talk to someone w/in the next few days, and all they have to say is "how much did you drink?"

~Shelby

1 - 10 of 10 Posts