MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Administrator
42,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.na2005.info/dragrules.asp

I copied the drag rules for the HPT website. The follow the NHRA rules. Please remember that the first half of the evening is MR2 only, and then open to the public. So the normal "Run what ya brung" rules should apply for both sessions.

Please don't panic when you read the rules as they will probably change.

·
Premium Member
16,626 Posts
Leaves me out. I have a piece of aftermarket flex replacing the factory flex pipe.

Oh well. :(

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
ITA-MR2 said:
Leaves me out. I have a piece of aftermarket flex replacing the factory flex pipe.

Oh well. :(
Well, like Bill mentioned, dont take these rules as 'set in stone' yet, but I thought it was funny anyways, and dont understand such a rule :dontknow: ??? But, if that rule stuck, there would probably be quite a few people upset...lol...like NoShoes with not 1, but 2 flex sections, which everyone wants to see running!

·
Premium Member
16,626 Posts
I think it's because a lot of the budget draggers tend to try and make the whole exhaust system out of flex. I don't think it's a problem for most of us. ;)

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
ITA-MR2 said:
I think it's because a lot of the budget draggers tend to try and make the whole exhaust system out of flex. I don't think it's a problem for most of us. ;)
The whole exhaust out of flex....lol...thats some funny shiit...lol...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts