MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
7,077 Posts
um, in the last year $12,995 went into the mr2 {including the $6K car" i guess in the past half year i spent mabey $300ish

·
Registered
6,218 Posts
considering i only spent 400 bux on my mki and this filipino bride catalog charges 500 for the low end of the bride scale, I'd say yes

·
Registered
5,236 Posts
What about if my mr2 is my girlfriend/wife/sig. other? :p

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
yeah i spent 10 grand on my 2 this year (that makes me sick to think about). My ex was waaaaaay cheaper. i wonder if the fact that i spent 10grand on my 2 entered into her decision to leave me. haha.

·
Registered
548 Posts
ohmigod yes. My wife is supercool and ultra low maintenance. Even including the full cost of the wedding, wedding ring, and her lasik eye surgery (which I just paid recently), building/repairing/rebuilding my MR2 has cost WAY more.

S

·
0 Posts
yup, she is next to free..... all ive spent on her in the past 2yrs was a $300 ring...., food,. a cell phone and a skirt that she refuses to wear because its too short. The MR2 was $1725 + $1500 motor install(missing about every sensor in the engine bay) $400 tires... and a bunch of other here and there parts... and the money im about to spend on it because something is wrong with it...... my gf is ubers cheaper... and im very thankful.

·
5,344 Posts
I've been putting my g/f through school for the last 2 years so I'd say no, MR2s are far cheaper for me.

·
Registered
79 Posts
yes. my two's been getting more attention and investment than my girlfriend. And though she loves my car, she kinda hates it when I'm on here..(I spend too much time trying to learn more about the car).

·
Round n round we go
3,030 Posts
NO! The wife has the nice car. She gets a car allowance from work. The lease on her car is $1000/month.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts