MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
6,579 Posts
nearly stock 460 big block......Looks like he forogot to mention the two roots blowers sitting on top of the big block.

·
Registered
589 Posts
SuperMR2 said:
nearly stock 460 big block......Looks like he forogot to mention the two roots blowers sitting on top of the big block.

Looks like he took the blowers off in the first pic. Man I got to get my siht finished! :p Ill have something for it this coming spring/summer.. :thumbup

David

·
Registered
2,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
In Oregon it would be do-able. California, it would never be street legal.... unless it was registered as a kit car.

·
Registered
4,634 Posts
It is an MAW2. I want it for no reason other than to cause mayhem. That thing is awesome and wrong!

·
Registered
743 Posts
saw that a short while back. thing is insane! seen a few video's of it going. and honestly, for the price thats a real good buy. thing would be SO awesome to have on the road. i know here in NH i could probably get it road legal

·
Registered
2,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Does any one have videos of the car running? I'm tempted to sell my MR2 and buy that sucker. lol.

·
Round n round we go
3,030 Posts
that motor trans probably weighs around 800lbs. The motor is also mounted really high. Looks top heavy. You can see the weight transfer in the pictures.

With an open front diff I am willing to bet that thing pushes really bad.

Still a pretty cool concept that is sure to get a lot of attention.

·
Super Moderator
14,333 Posts
Good lord. Why.
MRguyandhis2Turbo said:
street legal how? LOL
Typical muscle car/old school car guy crap. They think of cars with $1000 drag slicks and wheelie bars as "street legal" as long as there's no parachute. And sometimes they have parachutes anyway. Driving a car on the street does not = street legal or streetable.

It's a neat weirdo hybrid track car, at least :)

·
Registered
743 Posts
depends on what state if its legal or not ;) and if you can drive it down the street without problems and have a smile on your face doing so, thats streetable enough for me!

1 - 20 of 41 Posts