·
Registered
4,486 Posts
I go to Gold's in San Mateo

·
Registered
8,063 Posts
MrDeuceBiggalo said:
anybody hear of hydroxy cut? says it burns stubbon belly fat. saw a commercial bout it. just wonderin if anyone tried it or if it really works.
I tried it and my brother went through a bottle of it. Basically no pill on the market is gonna burn fat; YOUR gonna burn the fat not the pill! I just see all the weight loss pills as energy pills that hype you up enough to go to the gym and bang out sets or stay on that treadmill & stair stepper a few minutes longer..

Energy pills do work, you just need to be carefull about what you use

·
Registered
514 Posts
actually, worst tasting but the most energy i've gotten out of one of those energy drinks,
I prefer monster to rockstar, for nrg anyway xD
used to run off the stuff..

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
bally's is wack, i hate ballys. hahah. i go to 24hr on Santa Theresa & Cottle , Herb goes there too. haha. i'll be going to golds soon though, 24 hr doesn't have enough weights, and neither does ballys!

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
i got to 24 in vallejo/ fairfield/ san francisco. when ever im off at work, i go to where ever i am. gotta get my swell on again. stopped working out for about 2 months. now my benching only got down to 2 plates each. errrr. hit me up who ever is down over here

·
Registered
6,687 Posts
24 in Pleasanton. It's a really, really nice gym.

·
Registered
853 Posts
I ll probably be at Bally's in San Jo,

But I don't lift much anymore; I just do cardio for the most part. I don't need/want to get any bigger

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
LOL off of Mckee? yeah that ones hard, haha, but i go there alot too, i pretty much blend in there, lol, lots of asians. hahah.

syke whatru gonna do in sj?? hahaha

1 - 20 of 29 Posts