MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to make a boost referenced intercooler sprayer to be able to drive my car hard more than 30 seconds without it getting heat soaked, but I can't find a decent universal washer fluid pump. On amazon 65 results come up and of those, the Trico and ACI seem to be the only options that could work however they both have bad reviews claiming they either fail or get weak. I also have no idea where to get a boost pressure sensitive switch. I'm assuming I can find a mist ring or hose on eBay or make one if need be. Opinions needed, any input could be useful and is appreciated.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah an A2W would be best, and no doubt the way i will go for serious track use. They aren't cheap, but it definitely the right way to do it. ill keep checking the for sale threads for something used and in my budget, thanks for the advice.

im also looking into water injection so if a intercooler sprayer can be added for next to nothing, i may still try it just to see if it helps reduce temps until i get a2w. i found a mr2 washer tank and pump in my spare parts bin so ill be using that, mounted in the trunk, for my water injection system.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts