Partially due to not having a good spot to mount another round gauge (don't want an A-pillar pod or to loose my vents) and partially due to not wanting to pay the extra 40-50 bucks for one, I decided to try something different for my wideband display.
I picked up one of these http://www.sureelectronics.net/goods.php?id=947
on ebay for $13 with free shipping (from Sure Electronics ebay store).
Using the included USB-Serial converter I programed it to convert the 0-2v signal from the LC1 to 7.35-22.39 (the full range of the LC1). I had some trouble getting this to work correctly at first, it kept giving me an out of range error, but I discovered that if you moved the decimal point to the left a couple of places in your formula it would work just fine.
At this point you have a display that will give you 0735 at the low end and 2239 at the high end, with no decimal point. As far as I could tell there was no way to get a decimal to display using software. However, if you are a little handy with a soldering iron you can get around that.
For some reason the meter has all 4 decimal points wired together in the circuit board. To get around that, I cut the traces on the front and back where circled, and then to power the second decimal (the one we want) I soldered a 680ohm resistor between the two pins marked with dots to provide power to the decimal.
A quick coat of black paint on the housing, and a little dremel action on the stereo pocket (pocket isn't quite tall enough for the display, removing the lip at the bottom solves that). I wired the 12v supply for the meter into my stereo, grounded both the meter grounds to a bolt in the trunk (where I grounded my LC1) and wired the meter input to one of the LC1 outputs. The end result looks like this:
All in all, I'm happy with it. Its a little tough to read in direct sunlight, but I have yet to meet a digital display that isn't. In all other conditions the auto dimming feature of the display works quite well, keeping it from getting too bright at night but keeping it easily readable in daylight. I may try to make a little sheet metal hood for it to solve the sunlight issue.