MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
608 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Allright, i ordered new Falken's for the wifes whip last week and they were on my door step in 3 days! and today at 11:30am i ordered BFGoodwrench g-force sports online for my deuce and i recieved an email at 2:30pm with a tracking number for them.

these guy are premium. definitly will go through them for ALL my tire needs

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
I had serious issues with them on 2 orders. Never dealing with them again.

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
I ordered some tires from them last year, and was told they were in stock. Something like 2 weeks later I get an email saying they're having supply issues and that I could expect my tires within a month or so. I canceled my order and ordered from www.edgeracing.com, who, might I add, shipped the tires for only 3$ more than DTD wanted, and got them to my door in 3 days.

It's not fun waiting on tires when you're riding on a donut in the rear.

·
Registered
608 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
edgeracing.com has a better selection and pricing. but when i ordered from them to get tires for my crx they couldn't deliver to my doorstep cause i live on a military base. i thought that was pretty communist and will never buy from them again.

and from what i hear, corect me if i am wrong, but i thought tire rack and discount tire were parteners.

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
Many shipping companies can't deliver to bases to the door especially over seas. I worked for Visa for 5 years and we could not deliver emergency cards to homes on base either.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts