MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have the directions to the pungo race track for autox. The TSCC website does not provide a map. thanks.

·
R.I.P. Red
3,906 Posts
Look up Pungo Pizza. The track is right before that.

·
Registered
3,544 Posts
yeah
depending on where you're coming from, (and since i know you're familiar with VB) go as if you're going to Sandbridge. depending on where you decide to enter, you might get in where the 7-11 is (nimmo Church, i believe). the road will split left turn lane will go towards the Wal-Mart out there. the 'other' left will be towards Lago-Mar. and going straight (Princess Anne Rd.) will take you out to Pungo. after Flannigan's lane (on your left side), there will be a chainlink fence. as you follow the fence, there will be a gravel entrance (it can be muddy!) on the left. go in there. if you pass this area, you will get into the parking lot of Pungo Pizza like Jesse said. drivers' meeting is like 10 ish. if you enter, you should try to be there around 9:30 in order to get tech'd and get your car prepared.

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I won't be entering this event since my 2 will still need to be broken-in, but I want to check it out, so I'll see you guys there....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts