MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
463 Posts
dear charlestonchew,

your post has been reported to a moderator.

:nutkick:

always and forever,

net

·
Registered
6,687 Posts

I stumbled into this since it said 'dear net" from the main page.
Is this guy bugging you? Do you want Rhea & me to "take care" of him? ;)

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
dear net,

i also love you

ps, i liked the shirt you were wearing today...i couldnt see the pants you were wearing because the window didn't go down far enough

·
Registered
463 Posts
CharlestonChew, I don't know who you are, sorry. If you have reason enough to love me, you should also have access to my contact info where you can identify/redeem yourself.

Bryce, 2.2, Kou - ROFL, you guys are seriously f'd up... but I've been laughing for the past few minutes, so thanks. and since I love all of YOU guys so much, here's a pic of the pants that I had on earlier today: http://n.students.umkc.edu/nkbtg2/pants.jpg

·
Premium Member
22,915 Posts
QUOTE=Tuna]dear net,

i also love you

ps, i liked the shirt you were wearing today...i couldnt see the pants you were wearing because the window didn't go down far enough[/QUOTE]
Mister2.2 said:
Theres a better view up here in the trees Tuna, come on up.
Haha

·
Registered
1,871 Posts
Net2DaHoop said:
dear charlestonchew,

your post has been reported to a moderator.

net

:jail: <--- Charleston chew
heheh

Dan

·
Registered
181 Posts
OMG....

Net don't fall for any of their :bsflag:

We all know who you love, but you must give up the pipe dream cause I'm too ~old: for you....or is it I'm too :joecool: for you. LOL j/k. You know I luv ya like a little sista.

DD

·
Premium Member
1,348 Posts
doug i just realized that you are now in manhattan... i was there last thursday for work! i had to deliver a brand new 545i... :D

anyways i wish i would have remembered when i was there, i would have called you.

what ended up happening with your car after we dropped it off at your buddies shop?

1 - 20 of 32 Posts