MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
it seems like everytime i check the forum, i missed a meet! DANG IT!!

·
Burbank's fastest AW11
14,473 Posts
Maybe you need to give someone your phone number so you can be called....

Peace-

·
Burbank's fastest AW11
14,473 Posts
badtzracr said:
john this was a nice meet and a good drive home!!
It was pretty fun huh. Did you see that s13 trying to keep up with us???

Peace-

·
Burbank's fastest AW11
14,473 Posts
phillip: go to this one. You don't need a lot of money, just enough gas to get there, and something to grub on. I know you are a struggling student just bring your arse down here and enjoy the company of mr2 peoples.

Peace-

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
the torrence one? well if anyone is from the rowland heights area, gimmie a call... that includes you VJ. (626)340-7697. we can roll together since im really bad with directions

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
...MAYBE....yeah...but i park waayy in the back so no one can see my car, its in crappy condition right now. plus if the cops come, i dont get a ticket! the cops are usually cool about it...sometimes. but yeah, if someone wants to gimmie a call..or slang now-a-days..gimmie a holla on da celly, and id be down to roll wit chu.

·
Registered
6,687 Posts
phillip said:
it seems like everytime i check the forum, i missed a meet! DANG IT!!
There are more meets in the summer months then any othe time of the year. You'll be fine.

·
Burbank's fastest AW11
14,473 Posts
Aznracer84 said:
hey john.. which car were you driving? =_= i was at the meet but i don't think i met you :(
I brought the SC. It's red w/ the blacf frunk, black 89 LED wing, & black visor. The rims that were on the car were SSR supermesh. I was parked next to the Ice Blue SC.

Peace-

1 - 14 of 14 Posts