MR2 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
*sigh*...im selling my baby =/...its a luxury that a poor college student like me cant afford...its red 93 turbo with t-tops currently at 93000 miles and the mods on it are simple.. Apex-i intake, Greddy Trust Exhaust, HKS EVII boost controller, Greddy Boost gauge, upgraded compressor wheel by turbonetics on the ct26, HKS FCD, Greddy Type-S Bov, 94+ tail light conversion, 17x7 Black ADR Visioin wheels with polished lip wrapped in Nitto Neo Gen low profile rubber, clear corners, black leather interior, Sony Xplod headunit plays cd/mp3, 2 8inch Audiobahn woofers handles up to 1200 watts 600rms, MB quarts speakers and components all around, 2 KA audio 660 watt amps mounted in the trunk, the system sounds clean and hits good, mobil synthetic oil and K & N oil filter every 3k miles, just got the timing belt, water pump, spark plugs, caps, rotors and engine mount changed out at 88000 miles, engine runs strong and boosts up to 15psi, Im asking for 9500 obo, hell ill even throw in the Border front bumper and the rear add ons that i originally wanted to put on the car, so if your interested post back or write me an e-mail at [email protected]

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
rite now its not a practical car for me...i need a car that i can beat on daily...i rarely drive her now anyways i take out my parents rav4 cause its gas savvy and plus i drive to irvine for school...dont wanna beat on her like that daily....sooooo i decided to let go of her and hope she finds a better owner that can treat her the way she deserves....nice body kit and a bigger turbo and all =P*

jin

·
Burbank's fastest AW11
14,473 Posts
Atleast he's still driving a Toyota.

Peace-

·
Registered
468 Posts
dude in the penny saver there was a 87 celica for $750 if you need a daily beater of your own. just tryin to help

·
Burbank's fastest AW11
14,473 Posts
Aznracer84 said:
buy an aw. you won't be disappointed ^_^.
That's what I'm talking about!!!! I know someone selling an SC for 3 g's

Peace-

·
Burbank's fastest AW11
14,473 Posts
get a camary

Peace-

1 - 12 of 12 Posts